Monitor HP ProDisplay P221 LED monitor 21.5" 1920 x 1080 TN 5 ms DVI, VGA black
Hewlett Packard C9E49AT#ABB HP ProDisplay P221, LED monitor 21.5", 1920 x 1080, TN, 5ms, DVI, VGA, black (C9E49AT-ABB)
HP ProDisplay P221, LED monitor 21.5", 1920 x 1080, TN, 5ms, DVI, VGA, black (C9E49AT-ABB)Keep up the good work with solid performance, a stylish large screen design, and environmental features all at an attractive price point with the HP ProDisplay P221 21.5-inch LED Backlit Monitor. Efficiently grow and maintain your business with proven HP quality and reliability, stable lifecycles, HP accessory compatibility, and energy savings. Do more throughout the day and help save more throughout the quarter with a monitor that goes the distance.
Essential business features
- Support your business needs at a competitive price with a large 21.5-inch diagonal LED display. Review documents side by side, read e-mails while multitasking in another window, and keep more applications open at the same time.
- See the difference with an LED display for vibrant text and graphics presentation. LED technology also makes your display thin, light, and easy to position on the desk.
- Deliver clear views for single and multiple users with wide viewing angles. High contrast ratios and fast response times keep your content crisp and readable throughout the day.
- Work comfortably with up to 30 degrees of tilt on the adjustable design, and easily connect to devices with the convenient VGA and DVI inputs. The internal power supply minimizes clutter on the desktop and simplifies setup and deployment.
- Compatibility with HP accessories
- Customize your work space with options like the HP Speaker Bar and HP USB Graphics Adapter accessories sold separately.
- The 100-mm standard VESA pattern allows mounting on the HP Single Monitor Arm, the HP Integrated Work Center Stand USDT/Thin Client, HP Quick Release, and other VESA-compatible accessories accessories sold separately.
Stability now, and peace of mind for the future
- Maintain product consistency across staggered deployments, ease transitions and help reduce support costs with a minimum one-year lifecycle stability commitment from HP.
- Support identical installations and unify your operations worldwide with globally consistent products in over 145 countries.
- Get improved reliability and peace of mind from HP quality standard testing that puts our monitors through their paces before you do.
- Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard, three-year limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Services to extend service contracts beyond the standard warranties.
Smart software for the multi-tasker
- HP Display Assistant consolidates monitor setting controls into one easy-to-use, centralized interface.
- Customize your workspace with resizable screen partitions that let you work on a document in one partition, refer to a spreadsheet in another, and check e-mails in anotherat the same time.
- Use the new expanded toolbar to view the applications youre using on all of your connected displays.
Energy efficient, environmentally aware
- Mercury-Free display backlighting, a low halogen design, and arsenic-free display glass are just a few of the environmental features built into this display.
- Help maximize your investment with award-winning eco-certifications, including ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT® Goldand TCO.
|Display diagonal:||21.5 "|
|Response time:||5 ms|
|Display brightness:||250 cd/m²|
|Display resolution:||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display diagonal:||54.6 cm|
|Contrast ratio typical:||1000:1|
|Contrast ratio dynamic:||3000000:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal:||170 °|
|Viewing angle, vertical:||160 °|
|Display number of colours:||16.77 M|
|Pixel pitch:||0.248 x 0.248 mm|
|HD type:||Full HD|
|Supported graphics resolutions:||1920 x 1080 HD 1080|
|Supported video modes:||1080p|
|VGA D-Sub ports quantity:||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity:||1|
|AC power in:||Y|
|On Screen Display OSD:||Y|
|Plug and Play:||Y|
|Thin client installed:||N|
|Wireless LAN connection:||N|
|Ethernet LAN connection:||N|
|Tilt angle:||-5 - 25 °|
|Input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption max:||28 W|
|Power consumption standby:||0.5 W|
|Power consumption typical:||22 W|
|Energy efficiency class:||Unspecified|
|TV tuner integrated:||N|
|Width with stand:||518 mm|
|Depth with stand:||160 mm|
|Height with stand:||379 mm|
|Colour of product:||Black|
|Cable lock slot:||Y|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported:||Y|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||5 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity range:||20 - 80 %|
|Cables included:||AC, DVI, VGA|
|Quick start guide:||Y|
|Energy Star certified:||Y|
HP ProDisplay P221, LED monitor 21.5", 1920 x 1080, TN, 5ms, DVI, VGA, black (C9E49AT-ABB)
No posts found