Wacom Cintiq 24Hd touch Digitiser w/ LCD display, 51.8 x 32.4cm ,- multi-touch, electromagnetic, wired USB
Wacom DTH-2400 Wacom Cintiq 24Hd touch Digitiser w/ LCD display, 51.8 x 32.4cm ,- multi-touch, electromagnetic, wired USB
Wacom Cintiq 24Hd touch Digitiser w/ LCD display, 51.8 x 32.4cm ,- multi-touch, electromagnetic, wired USBI am focussed on the possibility of giving a "real" visible shape to all the ideas that flow inside my head. Daniele Danko Angelozzi - 3D Artist
Experience professional creativity in new, pioneering dimensions. Immerse yourself completely in your creative process as you create and control your artwork. Zoom, pan, rotate and navigate with intuitive multi-touch gestures, working naturally and directly on-screen.
The Cintiq 24HD touch allows for a total creative experience in design, image, video and art, and can be used for all colour-critical workflows. It offers life-like colour, displaying a full 97% of the AdobeRGB gamut, and over one billion colours. Its 24" HD display provides plenty of room for working with both hands on the screen and developing large-scale work. The innovative stand enables you to quickly reposition the display into various ergonomic working positions for hour after hour of comfortable use.
- Work naturally, intuitively on-screen. Sketch, paint, design and edit with the Cintiq professional pen directly on the surface of the screen.
- Intuitive multi-touch control. Pan, zoom, rotate and navigate at a tap of your finger Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.5.8 or later.
- Life-like colour: the Cintiq 24HD touch displays 97% of Adobe RGB colour space and 1.07 billion colours
- Wide format, 24" HD display with extra wide viewing angle. Ideal for working on wide-format HD content.
- Innovative stand for adjusting the Cintiq 24HD touch quickly to a variety of ergonomic working positions. It can even overhang the edge of your desk, floating just above your knees in an ideal position for drawing.
- Pressure- and tilt-sensitive pen technology replicates the experience of working with conventional tools such as pens, markers, and brushes.
- RGB LED backlighting and Wacoms colour calibration software allow you to fine-tune your colour performance.
- Time-saving ExpressKeys, Touch Rings and Radial menus for quick customisable access to one-touch shortcuts and functions.
|Working area:||518.4 x 324 mm|
|Tablet input type:||Pen, Touch|
|Accuracy pen:||0.5 mm|
|Resolution pen input:||5080 DPI|
|Touch working area WxD:||518.4 x 324 mm|
|Accuracy touch:||1 mm|
|Report rate touch:||100 pps|
|Contrast ratio typical:||850:1|
|Response time:||13 ms|
|Viewing angle:||178 °|
|Display number of colours:||1070 M|
|Pixel pitch:||0.27 x 0.27 mm|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|VGA D-Sub ports quantity:||1|
|DVI-I ports quantity:||1|
|Colour of product:||Black|
|Plug and Play:||Y|
|Input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Tablet weight:||13700 g|
|Dimensions WxDxH:||769.3 x 463.74 x 64 mm|